Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blogged down

Work is starting to slow down and I am back on the blog! Now, what to write? So much time has passed since the last time I blogged and yet I have nothing.

So, here's what's been happening:

Training for the 10-miler continues. While I'm pretty dedicated to the weekend long run, I'm a total slacker during the week. I occasionally work out at lunch but I'm not consistent. The slowest time of last year's run was a more than 15-minute mile pace. I think I can beat it even with my lack of weekday training.

The race is the weekend after next, so I don't have much time to pick up the pace.

Finally, after months and months of lessons, I can play a song on my guitar that actually sounds good. Guitar camp here I come!

I made the "Blog-horich" this week for coming up with the phrase "Blog-horich." A "Blog-horich" link will be added to my page soon.

Once I get all this financial news out of my system, I should be more interesting. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home