Friday, January 27, 2006

Daily Rant

This morning on my drive into work, I saw a car with a gazillion of those car magnet things that are supposed to look like ribbons. Rather than hanging the magnets like a ribbon would hang if pinned on a shirt, the person lined the magnets up like Jesus fish.

This annoyed the shit out of me.

After passing that car, I landed behind another one -- "God Bless America" and "Relay for Life." Again, turned sideways, resembling Jesus fish.

As I looked around, I was surrounded in a sea of Jesus-fish "ribbons" telling me to "Find a Cure" and "Support the Troops."

I don't know if I'm more annoyed by all the crazy car "ribbons" or that people put them sideways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Digital Joey said...

You must hate both our country and the Jesus. That's so unAmerican...

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home