Monday, January 09, 2006

Colds suck

For the first time in 2006, I have a cold.

Colds aren't my thing. I don't get them. I sometimes have allergy problems, the occasional headache, but not colds. When I get sick, I like to get sick: vomiting, high fever, required bed rest for a week. Colds are just annoying.

I'm trying to go on about my daily business. For example, I decided to train for the C'ville 10-miler on Saturday. I was, by far, the slowest runner of the group. I'm not sure I can blame it on the cold. I completed the run, but felt like ass afterwards. Sunday, I finally took down the Christmas tree and did laundry. Today, I'm at work, hopped up on DayQuil and writing at a snails pace.

I really don't have a point to this post. I'm just tired of the medicine-head feeling, the extra effort it takes to accomplish simple tasks and the overall sense of blah. So there. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home