Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Another Amyversary

It's the 25th of the month, which means it's time for another Amyversary.

The Amyversary marks a shift in the relationship between me and Joey. We had been roommates for about six months when I invited him to my grandparents' 50th anniversary party on March 25, 2001.

While on the trip, we were forced to sleep together one night because of all of the relatives in town. That night, Joey kissed me on the forehead and everything changed.

After weeks of "what are we doing," I broke up with the guy I had been dating and Joey asked me on a date. We went to our favorite restaurant, watched a movie, made out and dozed off on the couch.

It's been that perfect ever since.

3 Comments:

Blogger Digital Joey said...

That's right ladies, I kiss on the forehead.

And that's right, gentlemen: I'll know if that forehead's been kissed. Back off.

Happy Amyversary.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Mir said...

Happy Amyversary to one of the best couples I know!

4:19 PM  
Blogger youngblueyes said...

so cute i just threw up a little bit in my mouth!!

but the amyversary is the best holiday ever. hope you had a great one!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home