Friday, March 10, 2006

Errors Shmerrors

Our error-free streak has ended with the classic typo error. But, that's okay. We should never have expected to be perfect. With one error, we can still get a boost in our bonuses. We just have to make it through the rest of the month. Ugh!

That aside, work has been unbelievably bearish this week. Our research group has caused us to get numerous errors due to bad intelligence. (Third-party errors do not count against us.) In addition to the research headaches, we have had an ass-load of mergers and acquisitions, earnings reports and general tomfoolery to deal with. All in all, it's been a shitty week that I couldn't wait to end.

It's a good thing that I got a random semi-annual raise this week. That's right, another raise!

When I was told about it, I said, "Wait. You mean this is in addition to the raise I got in January?" The response was, "Uh, yeah." I was in complete shock!

I've been at this job for less than a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home