Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Feb-Blog/No-Blog Continues

It's the middle of February and I haven't blogged all month. Sorry to all of my loyal fans, which include ... hmmm... Well I guess you know who you are. I really don't have anything exciting to write about today but I'm determined to post something.

Here's what's keeping me so busy: earnings season, early Saturday morning pilates class, training for the 10 miler, trying to make The Pea a better dog and taking guitar lessons.

Speaking of guitar lessons, I saw my guitar teacher, Jay Pun, and his girlfriend, Morwenna Lasko, play at the Little Grill last week. Check out their music if you get a chance. They're unbelievable. Here's their website: http://www.mojamusic.net

Guess that's it for now. I'll try to be more interesting in March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home