Monday, May 08, 2006

Stupid Weekend

Two things happened this weekend that really caught me off guard and generally pissed me off.

1. Free Comic Book Day. I went with the Sorta Runner and found that someone else is writing my bull terrier comic. It's called "Bluff" and it sucks. But, the dog has a striking resemblance to my dog, Sweetpea. I couldn't stop looking at it. I shook my head a lot. As some of you have read, I made Joey a crude copy of my own bull terrier comic called, "The Pea." I had plans of doing it as an online strip. If I had launched ReadthePea, I would be suing.

2. "What Not to Wear." Every Sunday, I get sucked into the "What Not to Wear" marathon on The Learning Channel. This week, they threw out one of my favorite summer skirts. I don't know what to write about it. I just know I'm mad and embarrassed and feel as though I have no fashion sense. If someone gave me $5000 to spend on clothes, shoes and accessories, I'd be able to afford nicer summer skirts.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home