Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Here you go, Bahorich

In an effort to appease the needs of the Bloghorich, I am squeezing in the blog today.

Some of you already know that, once again, I'm pending a promotion. It's my second in a year and my third raise. Starting after earnings season (mid-May for you non-financial types), I'll become the new media and communications editor, leaving the REIT world behind. The promotion means more responsibility, more hours, overseeing three reporters, etc. Plus, I'll be starting it from ground up. So, that's kinda exciting.

If you remember how I threw myself into recreating Daybreak, you'll know that I will soon immerse myself in everything media and communications allowing little else in my life until it gets up and running. The newsletter launches in September; I'll pass along the first issue.

Also, the twins (Marva & Bert, washer and dryer, respectively) are doing great. I believe J. Gor did approximately 10 loads of laundry in their first week at the house, topping my 6 loads. They're quiet, efficient and down right precious. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how we lived without them.

That's it for now. I'll be back on the blog soon, Bahorich.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mir said...

Oh, I am kvelling with the pride with you naming the washer and dryer marva and bert. Kvelling.

And a raise! And a promotion! I totally thought this would be my year... but I'm pretty sure it's yours. Damn you.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home