Saturday, December 02, 2006

BFF

Last night, the roommate and I were in bed talking about something -- I'm not sure what. I said something that wasn't funny, but should have been. He made his cricket noise that he makes when I tell a bad joke and no one laughs. (If you don't know what I'm talking about it doesn't really matter; it's not going to make or break the story.)

Then, I started trying to make the noise. It went like most of my impressions -- really, really bad with a hint of Edward G. Robinson. Big belly laughs and more attempts ensued. It was like I had whistle dyslexia, everything he did I did backwards and upside down. This went on for quite a while. We were both tired and punchy and couldn't stop laughing.

It reminded me of having my best friend since kindergarten, Tara, over to spend the night when I was a kid. We would stay up all night laughing at absolutely nothing. My mom would tell me that she would come in my room to tell us to go to sleep and we would actually have our eyes closed, still giggling and talking in our sleep.

It's nice being able to grow up and still have someone in my life that I can be silly with for silly sake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Digital Joey said...

I should totally meet this guy. He sounds hot. And lucky.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home